Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Surviving Boredom

My life is anything but boring. Crazy might be a more appropriate word. Or hectic. Pretty much anything BUT boring.

I'm going to let you in on my story a little bit. I've lived in a small Southern Ohio town my entire life. I just graduated from college and I'm at that point in my life where I'm trying to start my career, figure out what that career is, where I want to go, how I'm going to survive living with my family again until I can move, and how on earth I attract so many weirdos.

I'm pretty laid back. It doesnt take much to make me laugh and I'm not turned off by much, which is probably the reason that so many weird things happen to me. I'm not talking about the occassional bad date or something. Oh no. More along the lines of homeless men telling me I'm bubbalicious (true story).

But alas, this is my life. I'm learning how to survive after graduation living back home, job searching, working retail, and I'm having some crazy experiences to top it off.

Follow my journey and enjoy the ride. I promise you'll laugh, you'll probably feel like I'm pathetic sometimes, and other times you'll want to smack me or the other person in my stoty.

This is how I'm Surviving After Graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment